3.5 x 2.5 ATC
I am a shameless spender of money - on things that make me happy like; art supplies, mid-century modern houses, animals, books, and occasionally travel. I can be an intellectual snob, but I am terrible at math and only mediocre at spelling. I recently completed a Masters of Art in Art Education at Stephen F Austin State University.
What else is there to know ? Below is a list that I will add to as I think of pertinent info about me.
1. I am a sucker for cute babies (and Sweet Baby James is the CUTEST!)
2. I sing in the car (all the time)
3. I won my high school homecoming dance contest
4. I love Shakespeare
5. I am a closet Twilight fan
6. I hate to cook
7. I love to bake
8. I tend to kill plants, but not on purpose
9. I love my job (most days)
10. I think of myself as a neo-transcendentalist/hopeful agnostic/humanist...
11. I talk out loud to myself...(all the time) to the point that people think I am strange.
12. I wish I could be a full time student for the rest of my life. (but it is too expensive) I think that is why I teach. I love school.